- The revenue share is fair. Likely you will start anywhere from 35-50%+ rev share. Remember you are leveraging a platform that has tremendous costs. Instant Bank Account Verification Not just the tech stack but compliance and risk mitigation. Expecting the vast majority is not particularly reasonable. Where you land will be a function of potential payments volume
- You feel confident that Payment Facilitation as a Service is the right fit for your platform. This primarily comes down to the ONE question: Do you have to have instant onboarding of payment clients? Managed Payment Facilitation That is does removing the friction of any delays provide a competitive advantage to boarding that client
- Your Payment Facilitation partner has a plan to help with user payment usage adoption. This is by far the single most important driver to financial success. Having a solution for payments is irrelevant. If no one uses that solution your work and effort was wasted
- Support for your end users has been discussed and you are confident that they will receive prompt, courteous service
- You understand the platforms role and responsibilities around risk and compliance as well as technology We are also read for Factors to Consider Before Renting Halls for an Event
Contact us today and let’s talk about how payments can help grow your business.
Please follow and like us: