Best ACH Payment Companies: What Your Business Should Know
The ACH SMS [Automated Clearing House] Network allows for electronic debiting [and crediting] of checking and savings accounts. The network currently operates in the US and Puerto Rico.
The best ACH Payment Companies will offer the following:
- A High Risk ACH Solution for businesses more at risk for chargebacks
- An ACH Virtual Terminal that will allow you schedule recurring ACH payments as well as one-time payments via phone. Ability to edit future payment dates and $ amounts
- Automated NSF handling for rejected ACH transactions. You can resubmit non-sufficient funds transactions automatically with varying rule set eg Retry debit first Friday am after reject
- A secure ACH Website Payment Collection page. Customize logo, colors etc and collect desired customer payment data
- Secure data handling and ACH tokenization for recurring payments
- Ability to forecast cash flow for future months
- An ACH Integration API that makes automated payment collection and reconciliation simple.
- Fantastic customer support. The best ACH companies know that payment collection is vitally important to businesses. When your money is one the line you expect prompt, professional support
- Reasonable fees. You should pay no more than 50 cents per transaction and no percents unless high risk business
- Automated email receipts that offer customization for each customer as well as providing the ability to promote new products/services
The best ACH processors and ACH Payment Companies are always looking to make product improvements. Account verification is one. You can now ascertain if the check writer has a valid account with money in it before you take payment.We are also read for How to Know When to Expand Your Dental Practice