How to Choose a Driving School
As a new driver, choosing professional driving lessons gold coast is one way to help ready you safely for the road. A driver training course or high-school driver education program approved by the provincial government can teach you the skills and attitudes you need to be a safe and responsible driver.
As well as teaching the basics, driver training emphasizes strategic driving techniques, freeway driving, night driving and driving in adverse conditions. Most programs are designed for new drivers, but many schools also provide courses and services to upgrade your skills.
To help you choose the best driving school and course for you, use the following checklist of features:
- Course information package
- Audio visual equipment
- Classroom facilities
- In-vehicle topics covered
- Minimum 25 classroom
- Certification fee
- Tuition receipts
- Personalized program
- Low student/teacher ratio
- Basic manoeuvres
- Strategic driving
- Freeway driving
- Night driving
- Registered educational
- Years in business
- Training materials
- Certificate of completion
- Regular instructor upgrading
- Books, CDs, Audio equipment
Questions you should ask to find out about any prospective advanced driving school You need to be sure you will be attending a professionally operated school and that you will learn new skills from the experience.
- Are the instructors accredited?
- Are the instructors experienced?
- Are the race driver instructors actually experienced car racing drivers?
- Are the races driving instructors CAMS licenced?
- Does the proprietor instruct at the school?
- Is the school insured?
- How long has the school been operating?
- Is the school recognised by insurance companies?